Friday, October 10, 2008


"They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever." Psalm 125:1-2

Wow. Those verses are so awesome. God is so big and powerful.

Today I am doing pretty well. I'm learning to trust God more and more and I am finding more and more rest because I know God is in control of my life and that He allows things in my lifes to make me strong. He will not allow anything more than I can handle either. Sometimes I think I must be pretty strong. ;) God knows how strong we are. We are the strongest when we hold onto Him in complete trust and let go of the things that we seem to want to hold onto. Sometimes it seems like we're out there all alone, but we're not. I love the poem "Foot Prints In The Sand", especially the part where there was only one set of foot prints and Jesus said; "it was then that I carried you". Remember that when life seems hard if we completely trust Christ it is then that he carries us. photography credits go to John Detweiler.

No comments: