Thursday, October 9, 2008


Well every one this is my new blog. The other one some stuff disappeared on it so I couldn't do much to it so I decided to start a new one.

I hope you like this one. I do already. ;) I decided to call this one "Learning to Praise" because that is exactly what I am learning to do. Actually I am learning a lot of things right now, but I am learning to praise God in the midst of everything else. Yeah it has been a long and painful process but I know that in the end it will be worth it all completly. ;) Thru' it all God has been my strength and even though it seems at times the storm wont end He is there to hold me.
He has been trying to teach me to let go and trust Him completly. And yeah I will admit that is a very difficult thing for me to do. I want to live by Psalms 37:4-5. "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to past." Photagraphy complements go to John Detweiler.

3 comments:

TinaJewel said...

Love your new site! I enjoy your posts and remmeber to say a prayer for you in whatever you may be facing. I remember the struggles as a youth growing up and they were not easy. I wish now that I would have had some older sisters praying for me and instead I only had them looking at me to criticize whether my covering was big enough!LOL! Love ya and have a blessed day!

::sarijane:: said...

Thanks Tina! That means a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to the post!!;) LOL. GREAT POST!!!