Monday, October 13, 2008


"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." Isaiah 61:10

Wow! I was reading in Isaiah a minute ago and this verse so excited me because it is totally my testimony today.

I am getting so excited with what God is doing in my life, and others lives too, that I can hardly keep from going crazy. -grins-

God is giving me such a hunger and excitement for Him that, yeah I don't know how to explain. I want Christ to reflect off of me in every way possible. I want to be a beacon for the Kingdom. I want to learn to think in the realm that God would want me to think. To constantly thank Him, and praise Him. I want my mind to be a rubber band that is attached to God, always going back to Him in every aspect. As Susana Wesley said; "I want my life to count." I want to be a modern day Susana Wesley or Sarah Edwards, a woman who has Christ in the center of her life at all times. I know it is possible if I continue to connect with God constantly and not shy away from His gentle probings in my life. "LORD, make my life a sacrifice." photography credits go to John Detweiler.

2 comments:

TinaJewel said...

Love you, Sarah! It blesses me when I read of others lives and how they are growing! Wish I was good with words!
Blessings to you!
Tina

::sarijane:: said...

lol. me too! ;)