Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Hello" (after ages)!!!


Ok I have not blogged here in ages and ages...so much has been going on I haven't had much time to sit down and write anything...Sorry all of you who have been asking where I've gone! ;) I haven't gone anywhere, just staying very busy. Last week, as most of you know, was the NC Bible School! This was the best Bible School I have ever been to. The Lord spoke to me in so many ways, pointed out different areas in my life He wanted me to work on, of which I am very thankful of.

For awhile I was going though a time of dryness but I feel God allowed that for me to see my need to be completely surrendered to Him in every facet of my life.

When I compare my life to Jesus' I feel so small. And I know that the more I look at Him and compare my unworthiness with His holiness I will become more like Him and then He can use me in a very real way!

He keeps giving me such a hunger to know Him, I know that for me to come to the place where He is taking me He has needed to take those things that leaned I on away so that I would lean on Him.

The message Sunday struck me so deeply as I realized anew how much he did for me and how so often I ride the fence in life without giving Him my everything because I am not willing to, and I don't love Him like I should. Jesus said; "if you love me you will keep my commandments". The way that others can see my love for Christ is if I give Him my everything.

Pray for me as I strive to seek His face and His will in my life.

No comments: