Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Isaiah 61:19-20


"The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended." Isaiah 61:19-20

These verses were and are a major encouragement to me. When things seemed so hard they would keep me going. One day I was sitting on my bed crying and asking God, "why, why me?'' and I opened up my bible and these verses popped out at me and after that they became my sustenance. One night I was trying to go to sleep but I was upset and hurting and these verses came on the radio, { and yeah I started to really cry ;)}. Looking back I am just so amazed at all God did for me to keep me going and to prove His love to me. I am so overwhelmed at how much He loves me. photography credits go to Joy Weaver.

No comments: